Street Lights

Streetlights are provided by both Alliant Energy and the City.  If you see a street light out please report it by either filling out the Report Street Lights Out form, or give our Utility Clerk a call at 608-847-4070.  Most of the poles have a round disk that has pole numbers on them which help locate the pole.  If you don't have that information that is ok, you can summit a report without that information.